PROFILE
Fadli.
18 & Growing Old.
Loves Kamen Rider(Masked Rider).
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
Fazli Batwoman
Nadia
Zyzy
SHarique
syira
Ikhaa
ikHa
Koh Wee, ZHONG
CREDITS
layout by
leen.
©
leen. 2009 - ∞.
CREDITS TO PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED THIS BLOGskins! .
date:Thursday, June 11, 2009
time:3:17 PM
title:
Hey Peeps!I know! I Know!I Didnt Fugging Update uh..Been busy with school latey and school has never been so great!haha!9 June was Sue's Birday!and i wanna congratulate her once more.Holidays are around the corner but my mood is like holiday mooddad n mum are nagging at me for i didnt go to schooli didnt quarrel, my fault i admit it but the holidays are around the corner.what would you do if it was you ?and life has been pretty rough itselfdidnt have alot of good things coming my waythough my band is currently playing 12 cover songs now n 2 ori are nearly complete.well! i gotta make a move nowneed t meet my peeps and head off to school to get some ns deffered letterit is really really annonying, their system is so screwed..damn!alright toodles!!