i got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good good night
PROFILE
Fadli.
18 & Growing Old.
Loves Kamen Rider(Masked Rider).
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
Fazli Batwoman Nadia Zyzy SHarique syira Ikhaa ikHa Koh Wee, ZHONG
CREDITS
layout by leen. © leen. 2009 - ∞.
CREDITS TO PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED THIS BLOGskins! .
date:Wednesday, January 7, 2009
time:5:22 PM
title:I <3 you and that is all you need to know..
Shoot Me!!
the only way to kiss my bride
don't you dare snatch her from me
my days grew shorter, life is numbered
I'm the thorn within your heart..

I'll bite my fingers to make it numb
Caressing my body to yours
It's the only way to save myself, OH !

Now we're running away
far away from this tragedy
and all i can think of is being alone, all alone..

I'll bite my fingers to make it numb
shoot me up to take her pain away
It's the only way to save myself..

I won't lose control
this is only the beginning, only the beginning
now run just run... BITCH !!!