i got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good good night
PROFILE
Fadli.
18 & Growing Old.
Loves Kamen Rider(Masked Rider).
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
Fazli Batwoman Nadia Zyzy SHarique syira Ikhaa ikHa Koh Wee, ZHONG
CREDITS
layout by leen. © leen. 2009 - ∞.
CREDITS TO PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED THIS BLOGskins! .
date:Wednesday, June 4, 2008
time:12:04 PM
title:
finally
the final exams are nearly over
and yesterday i finally took a day off by calling bbaby
and i felt so relieved as i missed her so dearly
i was planning to take her to another country t have my holidays
but she would love to but she told me her parents said 'no'
aiya, still xiaomei mah
anyways i got this off her blog
it touch my heart alot;

FADLI DARL CALLED ME UP!
this must elaborate, a must! :DDDDDD SMILES.
kay, he said after he get his pay or something he wanna bring me t thailand. Haha i know it will be safe w him, but aye comfirm my parents wouldn't allow me t go, much less im only 15, still a minor i know.

Kay so i told him i couldn't as my parents wouldn't allow.
And he said something which ive forgotten, hah how can i ):
and in which he would like t take me t singapore flyer, i have such a sweet boy, don't i? :D Well, he's the one, the one who was there for me when i needed someone the most. He's one in a zillion, REALLY.


Fadli Darl : I know you've been busy lately with exams and what not. I wanted t let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful man and I wanted to say thank you for changing my life.

Before you came along, I felt empty inside. You filled an empty void in my heart and I can never thank you enough for loving me unconditionally.

Fadli, You make my life complete and you make me feel like I can touch the sky a million times. You make me laugh and sometimes so hard I cry.

I feel blessed that God sent you to me. Thank God.

Fadli, thank you for loving me completely with your heart and soul.


...i love you too abby...